Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Sketchbook web links

I've worked out how to alter the template to add things down the side of the page so I thought I would explain the new links I've added.

I have come across some interesting sites all linked around a group called Luna Nera. They are putting on a project in Russia called Kronstadt2004, on an island off the coast of St.Petersburg. It was built as a naval base and looks like an incredible site. They will be exploring it site-specifically using an old residence and a tent struture.

The info on the project is at Kronstadt2004

From that I started exploring those involved and came across Gillian McIver and her research MA project 'art/site'.I've yet to read it in detail but it seems to contain some interesting models of investigation in to site as well as texts.art/site

And finally the group that seems to be behind the whole thing, Luna Nera. They also intitated the Derelict Sensation show at St.Pancras Station. Their site is Luna Nera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home