Thursday, July 01, 2004

getting moving...

RAIN a quicktime from the walk yesterday

FOOTSTEPS a quicktime from the walk yesterday

DRAIN a quicktime from the walk yesterday


Click on the text above and it will take you to the quicktimes I've made of the walk yesterday. I have some more to work on from today. Let me know what you think of these. I like the abstract nature of them and they had to be short to be able to upload them to the web. I've also integratd them in to the text from the Day 1 walk. I wonder if they clarify things or make them more confusing for the viewer? I have found that I am thinking a lot about the audience for this work in terms of you and the residents of Kellerberrin, I think many of the images I have taken are to do with what I think you may find interesting and what might illustrate or offer questions to the residents of Kellerberrin. It is interesting that I am not thinking about residents of Leeds as being the audience, which of course they could be both by watching me walk and through seeing this blog, or the gallery installation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home